Monday, May 19, 2014

Body weight, Full body work out!

Inspirella here! 


So, I found this pin on Pinterest quite awhile ago, but I didn't pin it, and I thought I had, whoops! But, I took a picture of it on my phone, so this is the picture y'all get to see! So ignore all of the funky little computer lines on the picture! Sorry for that!


--------------------------------------------------------------------->>>

Let me tell you something, I was sweating like a pig during this workout y'all, and I even modified it! The great part of it is it's a great full body workout, you don't need any equipment, and you can take your time doing it!

So let me tell you what I did!

I did the warm up as instructed. It really gets your heart pumping!
I did all 3 circuits, each with a different modification.

(I only did each circuit twice, not three times. After each circuit, I took a one minute break, after each exercise, I took a 30 second break.)

Circuit One: 
20 Squats
15 Squat Jumps
5 Burpees (That was the modification.)
Circuit Two:
20 Mountain Climbers
15 Push Ups (I did these modified on my knees, I'm not the best with push ups, I am building up to get better! That was the modification.)
10 Bridges
Circuit Three:
20 Alternating Lunges
15 Plie Squats
10 Calf Raises
Abs:
I did each of these the same, no modifications. Taking a 30 second break between each exercise.

DO NOT FORGET TO STRETCH AT THE END.
(You can modify this workout too, modify it to fit your own level!)

Good job with this workout y'all! You are doing fabulous. Keep up the good work, and don't forget, if you have a certain area of your body you would like to work on, let me know, I will help you in the best way possible that I can!

Stay Strong, Stay Motivated, and Stay Strong!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from my readers!