Sunday, June 1, 2014

Progress Report (Month Two)

Inspirella here! Hey y'all, so sorry I haven't updated in about a week and a half!

But good news, I am now done with my Freshman year of college and summer break has begun! (Which means, I have moved back to Ohio!)

Let me tell y'all something, I have not hit up the gym or worked out in the last week and a half, I know, shame shame. I'm not going to make excuses by saying I was busy with finals, I didn't have time, or I was too tired. While all of those statements are true, I could have worked out. The rest was good for my body though, because my body wasn't changing. My body wasn't working how it should have.Taking the week and half off gave my muscles and body time to set in what I was doing to it, with raising my weight amount, my body needed the rest.

So May marked month 2 of keeping up with working out, getting back to where I want to be. And I am happy with my results so far, the progress is slow, but it is steady. Below I have inserted pictures from Before (beginning of Month 1.) Middle ( end of month 1.) and Now (end of month 2.)





<------- Beginning of Month One



End of Month One
                 ----------->











                               End of Month Two --------------------->



Like I said the progress is slow, but it is progress. I will get back to working out tomorrow, so be prepared for more workout posts, more motivation, and more helpful tips to keep you going!



Stay Strong, Stay Motivated, and Keep Pushing!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from my readers!