Wednesday, May 7, 2014

Time is key.

Inspirella here! I've been asked the question, "When do I find the time to workout?" I can honestly tell you that there is no one answer to that question.
I personally workout around my schedule, and lately I've hit the gym at 5 or 5:30(p.m.) that way afterwards I can eat dinner! I also find that going to the gym at that time is the most convenient Monday-Thursday. (The days I have class.)
Really finding the time to workout lies within your own schedule. Find the time that works best for you, whether it be day or night. Also remember, you don't have to workout in a gym. You can workout anywhere, your home, the dorms, even outside. (If you workout outside please be careful and watch your surroundings.) Another factor to shift through when trying to find the perfect time to workout, do you mind working out in front of people or would you rather not have a crowd and just a few people there or even just yourself? I suggest scouting out the perfect time. If you workout in a gym go at different times for a week or two, see what feels most comfortable. If you workout in your home or dorm figure out if you don't mind working out in front of the people you share your home with or your roomies. If you enjoy working out outside, there's really no way to avoid a bunch of people, so find a place you are comfortable with. (Maybe under a shady tree, the track at a local school, etc.)

Remember: you should never feel awkward or uncomfortable around others when you are working out. If you do, find a new place, a new time, or just ignore the people staring at you. (After all, you are changing your life in healthy ways, so feel great about yourself!)

 Find your perfect time and lets start this journey to a stronger, healthier, more powerful you!

(Next blog post includes a workout, so stay tuned!)

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from my readers!