Wednesday, May 14, 2014

Keep the MOTIVATION!

Inspirella here! So sorry I have MIA for a few days, I've been so busy with projects for school!

Which reminds me, don't lose your motivation of being more healthy and fit! I'm going to be honest with you, in the past week I've had about 4 rest days, which is a big no no for me, because my body feels it, since it is used to working out just about 6 days a week! I kind of lost my way a bit because of only having 2 1/2 weeks of school left, professors just dumped so much on the to do list. So ,sorry for that!

I know it is hard to not lose motivation, because:

  1. We get busy
  2. We don't see the results we want to
  3. It's taking forever
Trust me, I have most certainly been there multiple times. A way to not lose motivation? Just keep going! What are the reasons you want to be more healthy, more fit? Write them out, post them on your wall, and look at it every single day. Get a buddy to exercise with. Trust me, if somebody is working out beside you, you'll have more motivation to finish a workout and do it at full intensity! Don't forget, you are doing this for yourself. No one else. You want to be happier, stronger, healthier. That alone boosts up the motivation you have by like 1,000 percent.

If your losing motivation because working out is boring, the routines, are blah, just switch it up! Take a class, Pilates, Zumba, or Kickboxing. See what your gym offers, see if the community you live in has any exercise classes they do. Go for a hike, a swim, canoeing, rock-climbing, or play some baseball. A change of scenery is always a great change of pace! That will for sure boost up your motivation!

Do a work out plan DVD. Buy one of the ones you see at Target, Walmart, etc, those are usually 3 or more week plans. Doing those will help you stay on track because you are following somebody for a certain amount of weeks. Buy one that intrigues you, one that you read the description and go, "Oh, this sounds awesome!" Jillian Michaels also has great DVD's in the stores and online, and I've done one or two, her workouts are great and super fun! When I go home for the summer I want to try her Ripped in 30 DVD. I've seen great results, it looks like a challenge and so much fun!
------------------------------------------------------------>>   (Seriously, if you want to see for yourself, check it out online! When I go home for the summer, I will be doing this, and I encourage you to do it with me! Think, middle of June.)

Trust me, if you lose you way, you will find your way back, you just stumbled. No worries, get right back to where you were and keep pushing forward!

Stay Strong, stay motivated, and keep pushing! 


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from my readers!