Friday, May 16, 2014

Dorm Room Workout

Inspirella here! Today I am not feeling totally 100 percent, so I am just going to do a quick workout in my dorm room! (Yes, that means a workout in any small place or quiet place, because both of my roommates are still asleep!)

Also, remember how I said I was going to do Ripped in 30 with Jillian Michaels DVD? Well, my older sister said she has Shred it in 30 also with Jillian Michaels DVD, so I will be trying that one first, then I will move to ripped in 30, because free is always fabulous! So remember, I will be starting that challenge mid June, keep a look out for those workouts, progress, and posts!

Today's workout will be simple and quick, because I'm not feeling up to par with a great workout. Just remember, the only bad workout you have is one yo do not do. Even a simple small one here and there is still progress to where you want to be, so don't feel bad if you take a "small break" with a lighter load workout. And don't forget to take AT LEAST one day of rest during the week. Your muscles need time to relax and get rest from all the hard work you've been putting into them!

Warm up:
Stretch
50 Jumping Jacks

Workout:
20 squats
15 crunches
10 Bridges (Example) ------------->>
10 Heel Touches
10 Scissor Kicks
30 Second Plank
10 Leg Raises

Workout complete! :) Don't forget to stretch out afterwards, we don't need any cramped up muscles!
Stay Strong, Stay Motivated, and keep pushing! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from my readers!