Friday, February 28, 2014

Dreams Do Come True!



Inspirella here! Hope y'alls Friday is going fabulous! I know mine certainly is. I have applied to the Disney College Program (also known as the DCP,) and I could not be more excited to tell you that I got accepted! Working for Disney and learning from them is going to be fantastic! I can not wait to get down there in the Fall. August to be exact! I know, this has nothing to do with fashion, but this is also a blog to inspire you to do what you really want to do in life. Sooooo, ah!

  • I encourage everyone to follow their most crazy, insane, biggest dreams they can dream. I believe the biggest dreams that people have are what morphs them into who they are. Dreams are a special thing to hold onto. A special connection to the real you. One of my craziest dreams I have is to travel this majestic world we live in. And I plan on making that dream come true. I want to learn what other cultures are about, how they live, how they act. I am extremely excited to make that dream come true! 
  • Another thing I think is important to have if you want your dreams to come true is people to support you. When people support you, it makes having your dreams come true that much more attainable. 

Okay, since I am rambling, I just wanted y'all to know that I am super excited to be doing the Disney College Program this Fall (2014)!

[ What can you expect from my blog? Well still expect fashion, love, and inspiration!]

What are your wildest, craziest dreams fellow readers?

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from my readers!