Monday, February 3, 2014

Accessories Gone Right.


Inspirella here! Before I officially make my first post, let me just tell you what my goals are with this blog. I want to inspire all you lovely people to dress how you want to dress. To show the world the real you. Because there is no need to hide the true you, the true you is BEAUTIFUL. Dressing how you want to is a way of expressing yourself, an art form really. So I say let your true colors shine!




 So my first outfit is really quite simple, a plain white tee and jeans. I just added my own twist to the classic look.
I really enjoy accessorizing an outfit, I honestly think that is what makes an outfit! Like this warm colored scarf, it adds a great sense color to the outfit and draws in your attention. My belt is not only to hold up my jeans, it is also for the simple fact that it really pulls the outfit together, without it, the outfit just does not seem right. My pink nail polish is in the color family of warm colors so it is just the cherry on top if you will! (not to mention, it is great for Valentines Day coming up!)

List of where I got everything
Scarf : Walmart
Shoes : Charlotte Russe
Plain White Tee & Jeans : Old
Bow : Claires

What do you think fellow fashion lovers?

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from my readers!