Monday, February 24, 2014

60 Degrees and loving it!

Hey there y'all! So today is yet another mighty nice day outside, fabulous! :D That means dresses and cute clothing! Today I woke up and was thinking, wow, I want to wear a dress, but this cardigan I got from Goodwill was calling my name, so I paired it all together for todays outfit! 


(Sorry for the poor picture quality.)

So yes, as you can see, my outfit is mighty colorful, but I absolutely love it! Dresses are such a fabulous Spring time clothing, wouldn't you agree? I believe in showing yourself off, and who you are through your clothing. I am a bright, cheerful, fun person, so I think my outfit shows that off well! Anywho, instead of my babbling,
here is a list of where I got everything;

Dress  :  Target
Shoes  : Converse ( I got them at an Outlet store, and for only $15! )
Cardigan  :  Goodwill
Bow  :  Claires

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from my readers!