Saturday, March 1, 2014

Errand Day

Inspirella here! So today was so incredibly busy for me, and it is only 3pm. Goodness. Okay, so today I had to run errands, and I still have some Color Theory homework to do. Yay. :) For today's outfit I wanted to keep it fun and lighthearted, because that is what the weather feels like outside! It is so great! A bit chilly, but wonderful none the less. (Better than the negatives my hometown in Ohio is getting!) 


I am terribly sorry about the poor quality of this picture.. Phone cameras just are not that good. As you can see, I have my bike. My bike is my life line here in Atlanta. Of course I had to keep it adorable and what not, so thank you lovely older sister for not taking it! I stole it from you! :) (BTW: She also has a blog and it is fabulous! Check it out here: darlingprepster Her blog is fashion and everything in between, it really is great!) 
So yeah, my outfit is cool and casual. I really was inspired by the weather this morning. Have I mentioned how much I love Spring? IT IS MY FAVORITE. So yeah, hope y'all enjoy your weekend!

List of where I got everything

Jeans  :  kohls
Jacket  :  2bstores
Booties  :  Goodwill 
Scarf  :  charlotterusse


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from my readers!