Wednesday, February 26, 2014

Chilly day, Critique day!


Inspirella here! So today is critique day for some art homework here at school. I figured I would show y'all what I usually wear for it. Just a simple outfit with some color. Color definitely makes an outfit that much better, adding color not only brightens up your day, but it also send positivity to the rest of the world! 
Honestly, I really don't like wearing an outfit without color, I just feel so boring with out it! I feel like color in my outfits really says who I am as a person, I am a spunky, fun, bubbly person, so color just kind of enhances that! Anyways, heres my outfit of the day! 



(Btw, photo cred goes to my lovely friend, Allyssa.)


-The blue skirt I have on is my absolute favorite skirt ever! It is so extremely comfortable, and can be worn in such diverse ways! It can be a business skirt, or a going out on the town kind of skirt. It seriously is my most favorite!
 -Also, the scarf, a favorite! Maybe it is just because it is like my first ever scarf I ever owned by myself, but it is perfect with everything! Love it!

My fashion really does range from a casual chick, to a dressy gal; but none the less, all of my outfits tell the human population about who I am. What do you think fellow fashion lovers?

List of where I got everything.
Scarf  :  2bstores
Skirt  :  Charlotte Russe
Boots  :  JustFab (If you would like to join, just leave your email address in a comment!)
Shirt  :  Burlington Coat Factory


3 comments:

  1. Awesome blog. I met your sister Ashliegh through the Her Campus Blogger Network. She gave me your link because I go to SCAD, and I'm the Editor for Her Campus: SCAD. If you ever want to join our team, let me know.

    Angela Kastrunes
    http://www.marylandfashionista410.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That is totally cool! :) I would love to join the team!

      Delete
    2. Brittney! You should totally reach out to Angela and join the Her Campus SCAD team! She's totally awesome and I'm sure you two would get along really well!

      Delete

I love hearing from my readers!