Saturday, February 22, 2014

Spring Time in the City.

Inspirella here! Spring has reached Atlanta! Hallelujah! I love Spring, it is my absolute favorite season! Whats not to love? The pools begin to slowly open, the bright colorful flowers begin to bloom, cute not so heavy clothes get to be worn, and Spring Break creeps up on ya; just everything about Spring is so fantastic! 

















See, flowers are starting to grow on the trees! I am so excited, I can not wait to see all the other trees bloom and all the other flowers just sprout up! It is very exciting to me! Btw, this is what I was wearing today in honor of this FANTASTIC weather!


  So cute right!? Thin clothing, hats, the city, what more could  a gal ask for?? My outfit was inspired by the pink of the flowers blooming on the trees actually! (Nature is my favorite inspiration.)
  
List of where I got everything
Hat  :  Borrowed from a friend
Shirt  :  Walmart
Pants  :  Kohls
Boots  :  Rue21


What do you think fellow fashion lovers, love or hate the Spring?

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from my readers!