Wednesday, February 12, 2014

Midterm Week Fashion!


Inspirella here! So sorry I have not posted in a while, I have been so busy! (It is midterm week here at college, blah.) But, due to inclement weather, good old Atlanta, Georgia is all ice, so I have no school for the next week! Yippie! ( I hope you are catching my sarcasm.)  Although I moved south to get away from Winter, I must say, it is quite beautiful, in fact, here in a little bit I am going to be going out with my camera and taking some pictures, I'll upload some on here. 
So like I said, it is mid term week here and that is the time most people pull all nighters, look super tired the next day and usually forget to look nice. Not this girl, my outfits during this week have been comfortable and cute. Yes that is possible. As you can see below; 

   



















See, you can be comfortable and cute at the same time. Jeans and a tee shirt? That is the most basic thing somebody could wear! A skirt and plain white tee? So easy. 
During Midterms it is indeed stressful, but fashion should not pay for that. I believe everyday is a day to show off who you are to the world, so why wear sweats and a hoodie when it is just as simple to wear jeans a tee with some pizzaz? Fellow fashion lovers, what do you love wearing most in cold winter weather??


                  List(s) of where I got everything
Picture One                                           Picture Two 
Leather Jacket  : 2B Stores                     Scarf  : 2B Stores
                    Skirt  : GoodWill                                     Shirt  : Burlington Coat Factory

       Fringe Boots  : Kohls                              Combat Boots  : Rue 21 

                                 Tights  : Kohls                                         Jeans  : JustFab



No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from my readers!