Wednesday, February 5, 2014

Rainy Day Outfit


Inspirella here! Hope everyone is having a fantastic hump day so far! I know I am, although today is a tad bit chilly, its a great day. Today's outfit is inspired by feeling spunky this morning. It was inspired by the glass like rain falling from the sky. It was inspired by my happy mood. (As an outfit should be.) 
Wear what you want because you only live once, it does not need to be ruled by what other people say or think about you. Dress how you want! Show who you are. Who you are, inside and out is truly beautiful. Remember that. BE YOU.

With that being said, here is my outfit!



List of where I got everything
Necklace  : Forever 21
SkirtWet Seal
Shoes  : Goodwill
Socks  : Target

Well, what do you think fellow fashion lovers?

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from my readers!