Sunday, June 22, 2014

What is a Motivation Wall?

Inspirella here! I am terribly sorry that I have no updated y'all in what seems like forever. I just got back from a week long trip to Boston and it was so much fun! We saw historic sites, climbed all the way to the top of the Bunker Hill Monument, saw the gardens, went on a swan boat ride, went to a Red Sox game, and so much more! My feet are killing me because we literally walk everywhere we went!

So let's get to what you are really here to read! A motivation wall. Okay, so if your like me you are a visual learner. You learn by seeing things happen, you can't just hear it and be okay. I'm working on making a motivation wall for my room while I am home so I stay motivated to achieve my goals, and on this wall I wall have the WHY I am doing what I am doing (to get toned and muscle.) I will have the HOW (workouts & weights.) I will have pictures of my inspirations (I have to print those out!) And I will also have some of my favorite quotes on my motivation wall!
As you can tell a motivation wall is exactly that, a wall to help motivate you to stay on course! I found these wonderful examples on Pinterest (until I make mine and show y'all it!), and they are quite fabulous!


So I like this moto wall because it is plain to see why they
are doing what they are doing. They see how many lbs.
they have lost and how many more they have to go! Plus
the clothes pins are decorated very cute!
This moto wall has a completely different vibe. But I love it!
It is all quotes, but scattered across the brightly colored
paper makes you look at it and go, "OH YEAH! That is why
I am doing what I am doing!"

Now this one is probably my favorite one! They tacked up they swimsuit to
say, I need to make sure I look how I want in this! The put up the lbs to lose,
but in a different way, take off a sticky when you lose that weight! Pictures of
inspiration, some workouts, and some "quotes!" This moto wall is killin' it!

So, make a moto wall, to help you stay motivated, to keep working out, eating correctly, and to just see your own progress! I can not wait to make mine and show it to y'all! In the mean time, I will be starting (again) my workouts and run/walks on Tuesday! So be prepared for an awesome workout and motivation!

Stay Strong, Stay Motivated, and Keep Pushing!




No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from my readers!