Friday, June 6, 2014

6 week ab challenge.

Inspirella here! Hey y'all! So I have exciting news! On Monday (June 9th), I will be starting a workout DVD challenge. 



-------------------------------------------------------------->>  
(6 week six pack)

Jillian Michaels, the crazy, insane, AWESOME trainer. Seriously I did one workout to test the waters and I can not wait to do the 6 week challenge. It's going to be tough but so worth it!The one workout I did had me sore for two days straight! I'm ready to get back to working out and keeping up with my goals!

Join in on this challenge with me y'all, it's going to fabulous!

I will be working out 5-6 days a week and resting one, to get the top results. I will take before pictures (front, side, and back view. No flexing in the pictures so I can show results naturally.) On Monday, I will update y'all after the workout and keep you updated throughout the weeks!

It's going to be intense but so worth it.

Along with the workouts, I hope do some jogging or other form of cardio at least once a week.
So, are you prepared for these awesome weeks to come!? (Don't forget, you can always ask me questions if you need some help!) 

Stay Strong, Stay Motivated, and Keep Pushing!




No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from my readers!