Monday, June 2, 2014

Sweatpink Ambassador!

Inspirella here! So I have some very exciting news for y'all!
I AM OFFICIALLY A SWEAT PINK AMBASSADOR! 

Now I know you are probably like what is that?
sweatpink mission statement:
"We believe that kicking ass is best done in pretty shoes. We’ve learned that real women sweat, and sweat hard. We know that assertiveness, strength, and ambition are the ultimate feminine qualities. We concede that sometimes it takes hours to get ready, but we’re also no strangers to just rolling out of bed and going. We’re convinced that we run faster in pink shoelaces. We believe in pushing ourselves, and we believe in giving ourselves a break, too. We’re all about the rush of endorphins and the thrill of the challenge. We’re all for looking great and feeling even better. We’re committed to finding our best fit, and making it stick." 

(the below statement is fully my opinion.)
I am incredibly excited to be apart of this wonderful community of people. People who are all so welcoming, encouraging, and exceptionally nice! I am so excited to jump into the community to inspire y'all even more, to inspire myself, and to join in different events happening everywhere!

Want to know more about the sweatpink community? Go check them out here;
http://www.fitapproach.com/ )

I promise you will love it! Feel free to ask questions!


Stay Strong, Stay Motivated, and Keep Pushing!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from my readers!