Friday, March 28, 2014

Spring Quarter is in session!


Inspirella here! I am so incredibly sorry I haven't posted in a bit, I have been so busy, I got back from Spring Break, first week of Spring Quarter at school, I am sick, and not to mention, I got ENGAGED over Spring Break, SAY WHAT?! So yeah, I have been a bit busy. I am so sorry!

 Today, I want to encourage you all to just keep going. Keep going foreword. Because life sure does get busy and a bit hard to handle sometimes, but that's what makes it worthwhile in the end. 
I encourage you all you take a deep breathe and relax, remember, life is a once in a life time thing, so don't take it for granted! Life has its many uphill climbs and many battles to get over, but life is a wonderful thing and when you get into a routine, thats when you stop experiencing life, so don't be afraid to go outside of your comfort zone and really experience life!
I am only sharing one outfit this week, sorry y'all. But this outfit is comfy and casual. It is actually an outfit I would totally wear again. An outfit that is universal. An outfit that I hope inspire you all to think comfy can be cute. An outfit that can be changed up in so many ways. So without further ado, here is that lovely, comfortable, casual, outfit. 



Told ya, comfy and casual. For one, I love my converse, could wear them all the time. For two that is my go to jacket. I wear it with just about everything. 
You could switch this look up taking the jacket off and just having the tank, switching the tank for a tee and add a scarf or necklace, or you could even switch out the pants for some shorts! This look seriously is so versatile. I love it. I hope y'all feel a bit more inspired to not be afraid to go comfy and casual.
<3 With love, Inspirella. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from my readers!