Thursday, March 6, 2014

Tribal Print and Windy days!

Inspirella here! Hey y'all, so yesterday, it was like awkwardly chilly here in Atlanta, like I didn't need a jacket, but then again I did? So strange. So yeah, my outfit was to be comfy because yesterday was just a blah day in general. How do y;all feel on your blah days, what inspires you to look how you want to look? Well, anyways, here is my outfit from yesterday.


      

Told y'all is was awkward, I like got hot but cold, weird. I love my cardigan though! It is seriously my all time favorite Cardigan I have ever owned!! I love that it is so brightly colored and I can wear it with a lot of my clothing! I like colorful things, they are the best. I want to ask y'all a question, what is your most favorite outfit or article of clothing you own? I'll post a picture of mine sometime soon, but right now I have a speech to prepare for, have a great day everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from my readers!